MISSION AND GLOBAL JUSTICE
MA, DIPLOMA AND CERTIFICATE (FULL OR PART TIME)
This is a unique standalone unit exploring the theological and missiological connections relating issues of mission, ethics, justice, wealth, poverty, and globalisation. It can be taken as an option by anyone on the MA programme or can be attended by anyone who wishes to do so as a Short Study Break or as part of a sabbatical.
The mission and global justice MA unit will run in April 2018, and it reflects upon the ethical and missional implications of globalisation, specifically:
- Biblical theology of global justice
- Poverty and international development
- Environmental change
- Simple living and Consumerism
The unit will be taught by:
- Dr Ruth Valerio, Director of Global Advocacy, Tearfund
- Dr Justin Thacker, Academic Director, Cliff College, author of Global Poverty: A Theological Guide
- Dr Marijke Hoek, co-editor Carnival Kingdom & Micah’s Challenge
The course will run from 18-22nd March 2019. Places are limited so please book early.
For more information or to book on this course, please contact: email@example.com / 01246 584216