- Pray that the College will continue to proclaim ‘Christ for all and all for Christ’ through every aspect of its expanding work and witness.
- Pray that the College will use its resources of people and finance well, so that the work of the College will continue to develop and grow active disciples and ministers of the gospel.
- Pray for all those who share in the oversight of the work of the College, and especially for the Cliff College Committee with their important decision making, the Principal, the Academic Director and all those in day-to-day leadership of the College including all academic Programme Leaders.
- Pray for all the members of the teaching faculty and for all who offer administrative, marketing, financial, housekeeping, estates and catering skills to support and develop the work of the College.
- Pray for the full-time undergraduate students on the BA Theology course as they contribute to the residential community throughout the academic year.
- Pray for the Student President and the course reps as they seek to represent the needs of the student body to the faculty and staff.
- Pray for all the students on our BA in Mission and Ministry undergraduate courses focussed in the areas of youth, children, family, sport, creative arts and third age mission & ministry.
- Pray for the witness of these students across the UK and the wider world as they combine study with everyday mission practice.
- Pray for the students on our various MA in Mission streams which focus on many aspects of mission.
- Pray for their mission and ministry influence as Christian leaders across the UK and the wider world.
- Pray for our research students across the world working towards an MPhil, PhD or PhD in Missiology.
- Pray for our Conference and Retreat Centres, and for those staff who look to offer hospitality and welcome to guests on site.
- Pray for all participants and students on our Short Course programmes delivered on-site and around the UK, including our Spring and Summer Schools.
- Pray for all the preparation involved in the planning for Festival 2019 and for the Festival planning team as they continue to shape this important event.