This week saw the official opening of Annie Douglas House. This will provide 18 more en-suite rooms and a seminar room/coffee lounge at Cliff College. The ribbon was cut by Rev Rachel Deigh, the Chair of the Cliff College Committee. Annie Douglas served the College from 1907 to 1933. She died in 1942 and, in a tribute paid at the thanksgiving service for her life, it was noted that “The College would not have become what it is today had not providence sent Miss Douglas”. We are pleased to honour her significant contribution to the College over many years through the naming of the new accommodation block. For more information and photographs please see here.