|Fees for 2019-20 for each year of this full-time course are:|
|Total Academic Fee||£7000|
|Accommodation (single en-suite room plus meals during term time only)||£5295|
|Library Deposit - (refundable at the end of the course)||£50|
|Details of student loans for BA Theology and Ministry can be found at Students Loans Company - Undergraduate Information|
|Students requiring additional financial assistance can apply for a bursary - see the separate bursary section below for details.|
Cliff College maintains a general bursary fund to benefit students needing financial assistance during their studies. This comprises donations made by supporters of the College, both currently and in the past. Currently, bursaries are focused on the following groups:
- Students who live in areas where there is low participation in Higher Education
- Care leavers
- Students with caring responsibilities – young carers
- Students with disabilities
- Students from ethnic minorities
- Those not in receipt of student loans
In addition to the general fund there are three other funds providing assistance for specific purposes:
- the Cresswell fund is for students from the global south
- the ‘Dennison’ fund is for MA students.
- the ‘Jon Ashby’ fund is for students wishing to develop their skills in music or worship leading.
Bursary applications are made by completing the Bursary Application Form, which is available from the Finance Office (email email@example.com).
In addition, a number of organisations external to the College provide grant funding of varying amounts. Please contact Finance Office (email firstname.lastname@example.org) for further details.