Cliff College cookies policy

To give you the best possible experience, this site uses cookies. We have published a cookies policy, which you should read to find out more about how we use cookies.

Graduation 2

Requesting a transcript or new certificate

Cliff College is happy to provide transcripts, showing units taken and marks awarded, for former students on our BA and MA programmes and for any other programmes where validated credit was awarded.

Requesting a transcript

To request a transcript, you will need to submit the following information:

  • Full name at time of study (NB this will be the name in which the transcript will be made out)
  • copy of your birth certificate, passport or UK driving licence (this will be used only for identity confirmation purposes and will not be stored)
  • course title for which the transcript is required
  • year(s) studied, including start and completion year(s)
  • email addresses to where the transcript is to be sent (if you need the transcript posting to a non-UK address, please confirm now but wait for us to confirm the postage before making your payment)
  • postal address for the hard copy
  • number of hard copies required.

This information must be sent to Please be aware that we require two weeks to turn around transcript requests and that we must make a small charge for this. The basic charge is £10, which includes a PDF of the transcript sent to up to three email addresses and one hard copy posted to a UK postal address. If you require a hard copy posting to a non-UK address, we must also charge for postage.

Please confirm what you require and arrange the payment – this can be done over the telephone by calling 01246 584200, or online via our website. For online payments, please specify when prompted that the payment is for a transcript, and confirm by email the date you made the payment and the name of the account that was used.

Requesting a certificate

Unfortunately, Cliff College is unable to issue replacement certificates. If you require a replacement certificate, you must go through the university that validated your programme of study, using the links below.