Cliff College is seeking an Academic Director to join its senior leadership team at this exciting and challenging time in the life of the College. We are looking for an inspirational leader who is willing and able to play a key role in the team that will shape and mould the College as it lives out its history, identity and purpose to equip and serve the local church in mission and evangelism.
We are looking for someone who:
- has experience of leadership and management in an HE setting
- is an experienced teacher of theology or related subject
- has a heart for mission and evangelism
- has a good understanding of the Methodist Church
- is willing to play a key role in the life of the Cliff College community.
If this is you please contact the Academic Registrar for more information; the details relating to this post are available to download from this page.
Closing date: Wednesday 18 April at 12 noon
Interviews: Thursday 17 May 2018
For more information or to arrange an informal conversation about this post please contact the Academic Registrar, firstname.lastname@example.org or 01246 584200.