Volunteers are a key part of every Cliff Festival, and we are so grateful to all of those who give up their time and energy to volunteer with us. We want to make your Festival volunteering experience a great one and will work with you to find the right role for your skills and abilities. We are currently recruiting volunteers for the following teams:
- AV and tech team
- camp wardens
- children's work
- communications and media
- preparation and pack-down*
- youth work
*As a preparation and pack-down volunteer, you will be assisting with the site set-up prior to and pack-down following Festival. You will receive meals and a place to stay throughout your agreed volunteer time. You will also be able to attend Cliff Festival for free but will have to pay for any accommodation and meals during the event unless you are volunteering in another role during this time.
Why volunteer at Cliff Festival?
- Firstly, because Festival wouldn't run without you! We rely on our amazing volunteers to make Festival, and all that happens during it, possible, and you get to be part of an event where people's lives are changed through encountering God and being filled with the Spirit.
- All our volunteers get to attend Cliff Festival for free!
- All volunteers who serve full-time during the event (eight hours per day) receive free meals and a free camping plot. If you are unable to commit to full-time volunteering, we'd be happy to discuss what you can offer and what we can provide.
- We will work to create a really positive volunteering experience for you, including providing good supervision and training, giving you opportunities to try new things and ensuring you have any support you need during the event.
As a Festival volunteer, you will need to provide two references and will need to have received basic safeguarding training in the last four years. Some roles will also require you to provide or complete a DBS check. More details will be given upon application. If you're interested in finding out more, please contact Lauren Rossell, our Festival Coordinator, at 01246 584214 or email@example.com.
Cliff Festival is able to operate because of the prayer, hard work and generosity of our supporters. If you would like to give towards the cost of putting on Festival 2024 please click below.