Cliff College is seeking a Finance Manager to join its staff team at this exciting and challenging time in the life of the College. We are looking for someone who is willing and able to play a key role in the team that will shape and mould the College as it lives out its history, identity and purpose to equip and serve the local church in mission and evangelism.
We are looking for someone who:
- has experience of accountancy and financial control in a variety of contexts
- has experience in the charity and/or HE sector
- has the ability to enable the College to make the most of its resources
- has a heart for mission and evangelism
- is willing to play a key role in the life of the Cliff College community
If this is you then please contact us for more information or download the details from the links on the left.
Closing date: 12 noon on Tuesday 28 August
Interviews: Thursday 17 September
For more information or to arrange an informal conversation about this post please contact Pete Anderson firstname.lastname@example.org or 01246 584200.